Sunday, November 8, 2009

Whoops I forgot I had a blog

Seriously it occasionally occurred to me that I had a blog I should write on, but mostly it hasn't entered my mind.
BUTTTTT I have been knitting and slowly adding to my count to 52, so I'm not going to catch it up in one post, but I'll start catching up now.
Project 10



I'm actually quite proud of this project because it's done in Jo Sharp Silk Road Aran that I knitted up into a cardi last year. It obviously wasn't a good pattern for the yarn, and I had done too large a size, these two things combined to make a cardi that grew and grew and looked like a old hand-me-down. So pulled the said cardi apart and re-knitted this yarn up in the February Lady Sweater - a great free pattern and good in-between seasons garment. The only thing I'm unsure about is the buttons, they match perfectly but I think they may be a fraction too small...

No comments:

Post a Comment